Trouble with mail.ecloud.global

I use e.email with Thunderbird on Windows 10 Professional 64 bit and with ProfiMail Go on Android. Server settings are equal in both apps. This worked for quite a while.

Now with ProfiMail Go (Android) I receive error message when trying to connect to IMAP or SMTP: failed to connect to mail.ecloud.global/2a01:4f9:c010:c4fd::1 (port 993) from ... after 10000ms: isConnected failed: ECONNREFUSED (Connection refused)

With Thunderbird (Windows) connection works but email provider T-Online refuses to accept messages: Mail system at host mail.ecloud.global posts this message in e.email inbox: Your message could not be delivered for more than 4 hour(s)... delivery temporarily suspended: host mx03.t-online.de[194.25.134.73] refused to talk to me: 554
Maybe because of differing domains? (Server: mail.ecloud.global, address e.email)

How can these problems be solved?

About ProfiMail : can you force the use of IPv4 ?

About T-Online : seems like ecloud server is blacklisted :frowning: write to /e/ support

ProfiMail has no such setting. Was there a change with imap.ecloud.global? It worked for many months.

Meanwhile I received an answer from the postmaster of T-Online why ecloud.global is blocked - nevertheless the messages arrived with two days delay :interrobang:

Sorry, I can’t help further :frowning:

I suggest you contact /e/ support …