Troubles with restoring the account of the stolen mobile of my wife

My wife got messages from Murena, because her account (1GB) on her LG G3 was full - ok, I thought, I have to do something the next days and save alle the photos etc, because last half year was terrible - I had no time, but before I could do this, the phone was stolen in train.

And of course she forgot her murena password. So I contacted Alexis and he sent me a link to restore the password for her account - the recreation address is xxx@gmx.at. Ok I entered a new password in the link. I tried to log on the webinterface of the murena account - there I cannot log in - nether with the original murena mail address nore the gmx address.
But with my reserve phone, I could start the sync process with the account - this was with the gmx address and the new password - not with the original mourena mail address - because the mail address of her cloud I checked 3 days before it was stolen. But this account was empty.
I sent a mail to Alexis via helpdesk, I sent a mail some days later through the official mail interface. No answer - I would know, if somebody is working on it or if her data is definitly lost? The new phone (BQ Aquaris X Pro) is here and also the new sim and she needs her phone!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi @kultex while I have sent a mail to the helpdesk it would be easier if you could DM me the ID you used to communicate with the team. Pl do not share the ID on this thread as it is a public forum. Will mail you separately for the details.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.