Unable to access notes in /e/ notes app

I’m not sure where to report this, and since the crash report didn’t seem to mention a contact adress, I’m hoping somebody on this forum can help me out.

I often use the /e/ notes app ( app identifier notes.e.foundation ) for keeping track of some things on my phone. Today, when opening the app, I’m greeted with the crash report below. The app has become unresponsive and only shows a dialog containing the crash report.

Is there anyone that can point me in a direction that would allow for retrieving the contents of my notes? If not via the notes app, then maybe directly from where they are stored?

App Version: 3.7.1
App Version Code: 3007001
App Flavor: ACCOUNT_MANAGER

Files App Version Code: 402060000

---

OS Version: 4.9.218(eng.root.20230422.135115)
OS API Level: 29
Device: star2lte
Manufacturer: samsung
Model (and Product): SM-G965F (star2ltexx)

---

com.nextcloud.android.sso.exceptions.NoCurrentAccountSelectedException: Aucun compte sélectionné pour le moment
	at com.nextcloud.android.sso.helper.SingleAccountHelper.getCurrentAccountName(SingleAccountHelper.java:47)
	at com.nextcloud.android.sso.helper.SingleAccountHelper.getCurrentSingleSignOnAccount(SingleAccountHelper.java:54)
	at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.main.MainActivity.lambda$onCreate$7$it-niedermann-owncloud-notes-main-MainActivity(MainActivity.java:177)
	at it.niedermann.owncloud.notes.main.MainActivity$$ExternalSyntheticLambda37.run(Unknown Source:2)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:462)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

Other reports on the forum of problems with Notes can be found with the hashtag #app-notes.

It seems to me that different fixes are appropriate depending on whether one is using e-1.9 or e-1.10.

The e-1.9 issue seemed to start with this thread Notes have been deleted / Notizen wurden gelöscht.