Unlock code not known, need help

hello,
I bought a Murena Pixel 5 phone. It worked fine, until I didn’t use it for a few days. When trying to activate , fingerprint opens the Lock Screen, but I don’t know the unlock code, so I cannot open the phone. What to do?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphonestrong text

1 Like

It’s your pin code. In the phone setup, right before you setup your fingerprint, it asked you to setup a pin code. That pin code is the lock code.

Hello Dave1,
My problem is that I don’t know the pincode (anymore). With fingerprint I can unlock the screen and make an emergency call, that’s all. So the device is useless now.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

I bought a Murena Pixel 5 some months ago. Worked fine. I didn’t use it for two days and now I need a pincode to open it. I don’t know that code so the device is useless.
What to do?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

You can try and put the phone in Fastboot Mode, starting it up into Recovery Mode, and performing a factory reset.

Thank you. Where can I find a guide for putting it in Fastboot Mode and Recovery Mode?

1 Like

https://doc.e.foundation/devices/redfin/install

1 Like
  • With the device powered off
  • hold Volume Down + Power

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.