[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Motorola Moto E 2015 LTE (surnia)

The problem is, that there are no vendor sources available. In the XDA post only Lineage/device and kernel sources are show, not the needed vendor sources.

Sorry, this not my build, I had installed the e-0.10-n by @petefothā€¦

Surprisingly, thereā€™s an official LOS 17.1, as said aboveā€¦

yeah, if someone will install the LOS17.1 build and run the extract-files.sh and will send m the sources, I could build eOS-Q for the device.
@petefoth could you do ??

I have to work, now, not any time to install LOS17.1 nightly now :confused:

Perhaps in a few daysā€¦
Ɖdith asks : how do you run extract-files.sh (with adb, I think) ?

Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t help with this. Iā€™m currently on holiday away from my development machine. Also, my wife is now using this phone as her ā€˜daily driverā€™ (running Lineage4MicroG 16) and I wonā€™t have access to the phone for flashing and developement.

enjoy the vacation and keep healthy

1 Like

Hello harvey186,

I just installed LOS17.1 nightly build and ran the extract-files.sh. Hereā€™s a tarball of the files.
surnia-LineageOS17-1-blobs.tgz

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1reeutCfWqggovLfZ1gLdFAenHtOlCrad/view?usp=sharing

Nice, but:

1. I donā€™t know what I should do with it
  2. OMG. ā€¦ you are storing on goolag drive! !!

Hi, Iā€™m using this build on two surnias here in the UK. Problem is the mobile network does not work properly (SIM cards from Three donā€™t connect at all, from Tesco connects but data only by EDGE (2G) which is very slow.

The phones were supposed to be network unlocked before flashing /e/.

Sorry but I canā€™t be much help as I havenā€™t even flashed this build, never mind running it. The surnia device that I used to use as a testbed has been re-purposed as my wifeā€™s daily driver, so I canā€™t use it for testing anymore

It is running very well, good battery life, no real problems except the sim. Do you think the latest version could make a difference in that respect? Many thanks

Hello.

I hadnā€™t have any problem with petefothā€™s builds (0.9 and now 0.10).

What about your APN settings?
Settings > Network > More > Mobile network > Access >APN

I checked, the APN settings are correct.

Also I tried both Three and Tesco SIM on my harpia with /e/ and they work (LTE connection).

Itā€™s possible. When I did my last lot of builds (for release/tag v0.12-nougat) I didnā€™t make a release for surnia as I have been focussing my efforts on Sony devices. I hope to be doing a new build run soon (when the next nougat release /tag appears), and I will try and remember to include a surnia build too.

Update: I bought another Surnia, supposedly unlocked, but it does not connect to the Three network either, even on stock rom, so itā€™s not /e/ causing the problem.

Would be good to have an updated /e/ for it though! Thanks

@petefoth and @Pinback. I can build a Q-eOS version if you want to?
Or do you @petefoth want to build it yourself? Let me knowā€¦

Iā€™m very interested in that! Canā€™t build myselfā€¦

Iā€™ll wait for an answer of @petefoth

Is it possible to put nougat back on if I prefer it to Q ? It is running quite wellā€¦

1 Like

Please go ahead and build it. Iā€™m waiting for Docker to be functional again before I start making builds, and Iā€™ll concentrate on builds for Sony phones when it is

1 Like