[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Nothing Phone (1) for /e/OS-T

oh great. Thats sound good and promising when next /e/OS version is available

Hello I installed your build of /e os on spacewar(NP1), newest as of posting. It works well apart, sim disconecting from provider for 2mins in morning. Banking apps work, google accounts work.

I was wondering If I could get the phone source (vendor) from you, I tried to extract it from my device but it didnt pulled few files and build of lineage os 21 crashed.
Since this /e os is build opon lineage and it works on my device, would you be as kind to give tge source? And should i try to extract it from this rom?

You can get spacewar vendor data here:
https://github.com/orgs/Spacewar-dev/repositories

if you want try yourself you can use this:

Perfect I thank you very much, btw I could do testing or even help hardware wise with builds. I have some free space on hdd. (12600kf and 64gb of ddr4 ram).

Update for /e/OS-T 2.2:
e-2.2-t-20240722-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/OtherSmartphones/e-2.2-t-20240722-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip/download

:x::interrobang: e-2.2-t-20240722-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip

This update represents a massive step backwards compared to the previous versions and is unsuitable even for domestic use.

The update itself was unproblematic. The noticeable sluggishness of the system is apparent from the very first start. It takes 3-4 seconds before the SIM-Pin is accepted. The system then reacts extremely sluggishly, which is unusually slow for an otherwise fast machine.

A serious error that occurred after the update is that Wi-Fi / WLAN no longer works. The system does not recognize my cable router or other systems in the vicinity. This means that Wi-Fi cannot be activated because the ‘Next’ button is also roughened and cannot be operated. At this point, only the ‘Skip’ button can be pressed.

After a factory reset with lost data, the system runs a little faster. The 5G LTE SIM card is recognized, but no Wi-Fi /WLAN.

Even after a complete reinstallation, the system behaves as it did after the factory reset. Wireless WLAN still cannot be activated. My test ends here.

@ronnz98 What kernel are you using, when I build from provided github repos, everything except kernel works. It crashes around 3h of build time.

If you could ask you once again for favor, could I get from you the kernel you are using for iode os (It’s build opon lineage os). I’m sorry for bothering you again. Have a nice day.

Please try this version, I used a newer kernel now:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/OtherSmartphones/e-2.2-t-20240724-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip/download

Btw here are logs from the wlan crashing (/e os 2.2-t-20240722), if you wanna have a look or go through.
https://file.io/diIujAWJMEf4

(/e os e-2-2-t-20240724-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar)
Working: (Tested by me on np1, factory settings):
-boot, simcard, display, audio, bluetooth
System looks smooth but hangs when trying to turn on or off wifi

Broken:
Wifi, Hotspot

Logs:
TEaT7jIGsJKK + file.io

Thats a very nice rom! Im with 2.0t as daily and it have great performance and nice battery life.

Things that i notice:

• Some animations on configuration are not fluid, its like the animation passes from 120hz to 60hz.

• Sometimes I get a grey block on bottom of the screen, happened only 4-5 times on this week just for a few seconds. Its like a visual glich, like old CRT screens without a channel.

• Just 1 time I lost signal for like 5 minutes, all the rest I didnt had any problem.

No problems with Wifi, 5G on 2.0t, but yes on 2.1, I gonna stay with this better while it could be solved

Very nice work and thanks so much for.

Hi, I’m pretty new here, is there any tutorial on how to install the build or what to do? I’ve only managed to unlock the boot loader, boot into fastboot and install Paranoid Android via adb. But that doesn’t work with the zip file of this build. How can I get it to my Phone(1)? Thanks so much in advance

Update for /e/OS-T 2.3

e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip

1 Like

Get assistance LineageOS Wiki

read here on the page and flashed from stockrom nothingOS 2.0.5 to unofficial e/os 2.3. I have already equipped other devices with e/OS in stable or dev. I’m happy. had never thought that all worked, even if it was unofficial, it’s just as good as dev
 tried every APP once. Maps, contacts, browser, etc. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, glyph etc. sim card I have not tested, but I think it runs just as well as the rest of the e/os system. many thanks for the work @ronnz98 and for this perfect system of e/os 2.3. it’s a dream. :slight_smile:

P.S if i find a bug, i’ll wrote it here

Ich möchte meine Erfahrung mitteilen zum e/os e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip

Installation: von stock Rom nothing os 2.5.5 Android 14 downgrade auf nothing os 2.0.5 Android 13.

Dann aus e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip die payload einmal Boot und ventor_Boot extrahiert.

Beide dann ĂŒber fastboot geflasht.

Danach im recovery von e/os ĂŒber ADB sideload die e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip installiert.

Alles ohne Fehler.

System:
getestet 1 Woche durchgehend

Standarte apps alles OK

Sim Karte alles OK 4g 5g Internet anrufe freisprechen.

Hotspot OK
WLAN OK
Bluetooth OK
Umgekehrtes laden OK
Glyph OK

Habe keinen Fehler finden können.

Super gute Arbeit von @ronnz98

Ich hoffe das man es als dev verfĂŒgbar machen kann, das es updates bekommt 2.4
 usw.

English

I would like to share my experience with e/os e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip

Installation: by stock rom nothing os 2.5.5 Android 14 downgrade to nothing os 2.0.5 Android 13.

Then from e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip the payload is extracted once boot and ventor_boot.

Both then flashed over fastboot.

Then the e-2.3-t-20240825-UNOFFICIAL-Spacewar.zip is installed in the recovery of e/os via ADB sideload.

Everything without mistake.

System:
tested 1 week

Standarte apps all OK

Sim All OK 4g 5g Internet calls free.

Hotspot OK
WiFi ok
Bluetooth OK
Reverse charging OK
Glyph OK

I couldn’t find a mistake.

Super good work by @ronnz98