[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Pi/e/ test ROM for Mi Redmi Note 7 (lavender)

What happens if you add it as second ir third account in email app?

And the login in http://ecloud.global is working with the login data?

The second e.email account works (by adding it in the mail application)

The connection to http://ecloud.global works well (web browser) :wink:

Ok, one step further.
I would prefer:

1. Creating a backup if data via twrp
  2. Adding your e.email account under ā€˜settingsā€™ / ā€˜accountsā€™ / ā€˜/e/ā€™
  3. Crossing fingers that email app still work and your pics, calendar, contact sync with edrive will work

Iā€™ve tried this with the problematic account and it still doesnā€™t work (no worries for the second account)

ok, than you should create an issue on github

1 Like

Iā€™ll do that thanks for the help :wink:

Iā€™m sorry that I wasnā€™t able to solve this issue :frowning:

1 Like

For information :

Upgrade to Predator-Stormbreaker 67.1 kernel ā€œokā€

Bonjour, avec firmware global 11.0.7.0 , kernel predator strombreaker 7.0newcam , tout fonctionne trĆØs bien.

Hi,

Iā€™ve succesfully flashed this rom.
Used Predator kernel as described above.

Unfortunately, the ā€˜Appsā€™ store doesnā€™t seem to work properly: ā€œSomething went wrongā€.
It loads but when clicking on any app available, it doesnā€™t display any information and wonā€™t install said app.

Any clues as to how to fix this? if it is fixable (iā€™m guessing itā€™s because itā€™s an unofficial release maybeā€¦ ?!)

I have read this issue in other posts. Donā€™t know a fix. But you can use f-droid and Aurora from f-droud. That will work better.

Hi, thanks for replying so fast.
F-Droid crashes too though. It wonā€™t launch.

what ??!?!?! Than something is wrong with your install. Could you try starting with clean fresh eOS install ? And with FORMAT data before flashing eOS ?

Just a heads up: F-Droid is up and running.

I did clean install, with format data. Went for a nap in the meantime and there you go!
Using Aurora + F Droid like a charm.

Great, enjoy the day and eOS

Hello @harvey186,
thank you for building this unofficial.
I just tried to install the build e-0.8-p-20200413ā€¦ on my lavender using the orangefox (latest R10.1_3) but I struggle after

• FORMAT data
  • reboot to recovery
  • wipe system, data, cache, dalvik
  • adb push ROM /sdcard

If I flash the ROM the error "assert failed: lavender.verify_trustzone(ā€œTZ.BR.4.0.7-00101ā€) == ā€œ1"ā€ shows up.
What should I do?

Try point 8 c from this post [UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Pi/e/ GSI for Mi MaX3 (nitrogen)

2 Likes

Now I extracted your ROM.zip and found the vbmeta.img - which size is 4 kB. After flashing this via fastboot, I have to start recovery and repeat flashing as written in your post here?
What is the function of vbmeta.img?

Thatā€™s what i would try

Has it worked? ?..