[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) (j3xnlte) - e-0.21-n

I didn’t tried yet the image from this thread. Just downloaded the image last night and I was wondering if there was new improvements to the image from this thread.
I need first to move and organize the phone numbers of my contacts to the SIM card first before erasing everything.
I must add that my J3 2016 had maybe 2-3 amnésia faults for the last 18 months. I don’t think it’s eMMC problem but rather bumps that happened duing the heavy installation of the google play services and other crucial components.
I don’t recall any tool made for the SoC of this phone to analyze the RAM and the eMMC.

I just downloaded lineage-14.1-20230916-UNOFFICIAL-j3xnlte.zip and twrp file sm-j320fn_twrp_3.1.1_20200119.tar.
While was looking for how to flashing twrp on the J320FN, I think this same forum, some guy is talking about version 3.7.0.something.
Sometimes is not very clear to me the steps to perform the flashing. I did it ages ago (2018 or 2019 when I realized Samsung/mobile operator wasn’t going to release a OTA).
Next problem is to get a valid Odin download. I googled Odin samsung and there are what-seems-to-be fake websites.
I also like to read proper installations that are fool-proof, not some instructions for those that are aware of the flashing process.

When I mean fool-proof… I really mean it.
I downloaded Odin 3.13.1 from xda https://xdaforums.com/t/patched-odin-3-13-1.3762572/ … no idea if I will be flagged or not… Extracted, ran as Admin, selected AP, selected the .tar(.md5) above, clicked options, unticked Auto reboot/restart, clicked Start. Then I unplugged, pressed v-/home/power, the phone restarted, unfortunately it booted normally, I rebooted, pressed v+ home power… but it still had the default recovery.
I retried once more, no luck.
Then I found twrp 3.1.1 f2fs, this one made Odin 3.13.1 to crash.
Then I downloaded/extracted Odin 3.14.1 patched (the last file from the list), I repeated the process above and I sucessfully flashed twrp 3.1.1 (the 20200119 one, not the f2fs) to the phone.

The Odin 3.14.1 patched also says to remove the google account before flashing whatever has to flash onto the phone to avoid future locks. I didn’t see that mentioned here or anywhere of any threads.
I am about to flash the lineage but before that, I will remove the google account from the phone.

Hello Moonlight We have a e foundation build unofficial for j32
0FN here [UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) (j3xnlte) - e-0.21-n