[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (zeroltexx)

As a Postscript to my previous reply, I wouldn’t know how to uninstall the built in apps so that is something for another day I guess :slight_smile:

A new build for the zeroltexx. Cooked with february security patch and on some updated repos from @enesuzun2002.
Unfortunately this rom isn’t builded with private key’s (yet)
Enjoy…

3 Likes

:soon: That yet in round brackets sounds promising. :boom:

Hello, I am testing the “e-0.15-q-20210220-UNOFFICIAL-zeroltexx” rom.
I find it really great, but there is a big drawback, the applet application keeps stopping in a loop when you want to make a call :frowning:

Greetings @steveoriol. This is a known issue with the default Android dialer that can be solved by installing the Simple Dialer from f-droid. Let us know how it goes.

Thank you very much @mcmd, indeed it works with the “Simple Dialer” application. I had tested “contact +” but it does not work better than the default phone dialer.

After a few days running this build, everything is running quite smoothly, except for the known default android dialer issue.

Echo in call issue is gone :smiley:

Just two minor issues : In dark mode, the contacts app still appears in light mode. The Files app does implement dark mode, but the grey text of the folders still is not very readable against the dark background.

Other than that all good, thanks again @itsclarence

These are known issues and should be solved in the version 15-build.

2 Likes

Hi @itsclarence, when do you expect to release a new version (0.15) for the zeroltexx?

An update on the zeroltexx…

3 Likes

(There was something here, but because @itsclarence worked his magic, it is no longer needed!)

I don’t understand the purpose of your comment.
This topic is about the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (zeroltexx) and @itsclarence has always provided the right links to the rom for this phone.

So I don’t really see the point of your comment.
You can mislead people with your link to the Galaxy S6 zerofltexx rom.

Sincerely,

Hi @DavidB81 I am a tester for @itsclarence for the S6.

Since the 0.16 unofficial build is now available for the EDGE the “point” is a jovial way of expressing that I keep hitting the refresh key on his S6 folder at AndroidFileHost eagerly awaiting its arrival.

Given your warning and mine, I’m reasonably certain people will be able to correctly discern the difference.

ok, I didn’t understand it like that because the image doesn’t show.
So it’s clearer for everyone.

I modified my comment.
Thanks for your work.

Well @DavidB81 the thanks all go to @itsclarence for his marvelous work! but I appreciate the thought.

And now that 0.16 has been released by him for the S6, I will be updating my post above deleting the S6 link so as to avoid any possible future misunderstandings.

Have a great day and best regards! :beer:

Thank you for taking the time to update this build ! Have a great day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thank you for your work on this rom.
Installed on a galaxy S6 EDGE without sim card. Everything is ok for now.

Best regards.

1 Like

A big thank you to @itsclarence for this last rom which works really well!
MERCI ! :grinning:

Thank you very much itsclearance for this fine rom that works very well. I really recommend this version, no more rebooting and purple led light, no echo when make calls, AND BLUETOOTH driver working perfect (at last). And also build on Android 10 platform on top of it…

WORKING ROM FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE (SM-G925F) - made by user “itsclearence”:

e-0.16-q-20210323-UNOFFICIAL-zeroltexx

download:

Latest working official e ROM without the bug (rebooting and purple LED lights up) (Nougat 7.1.2.):
e-0.7-n-2020021541379-dev-zeroltexx

THANK YOU SO MUCH “ITSCLEARENCE”, you made my day!!
Wish you best luck

1 Like

Hi @itsclarence, are you planning a new version for the GALAXY S6 Edge?