[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Unofficial Pi/e/ Community Build for Samsung Galaxy SII / S2 - i9100

@Chimpthepimp

would you please give us the latest version of 18.1?

you are able to make a few of people very very happy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have started a build lets see if it ll run through succesful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy you came back active on this forum.

2 Likes

me too :slight_smile: wish it was easier to build on the ocean :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Du bist super! You are awesome! :sob:

seems like you have some trouble with the build. hope it is not too complicated :confused:

I am replying to myself, adding another issue to the ROM provided above by @itsclarence (e-0.14, Android), for those interested in using it : it can happen that unlocking the phone is impossible (it unlocks but instantly go back to the lock screen). Reboot does not help, so I have not found better than doing a factory reset from TWRP (thus losing all settings and apps)… I have two i9100 (one for me, the other for someone else in the family), and it happened once on each.

Thanks everyone for your work!

Once again :slight_smile:
Another issue I forgot to mention: there is no SMS notification if the phone has been locked when the SMS app was in the foreground.

@piero
Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t checked the forum in months.
Still using the S2 as a daily driver of sorts. Main use is music player, and the rare photo, call or sms. Couldn’t get work profiles to work, or the BankID app to scan QR codes.

1 Like

Haven’t seen this using Silence.