[UNOFFICIAL BUILD] Unofficial Pie Build for Samsung Galaxy S7 (herolte)

Google Pixel 4a is very small in size, similar to the S7.

Hi guys,
I finally bought a refurbish S10… I can continue to build S7 ROM but I will not be able to test it, so, be aware of that. I can even give my Virtual Machine to anyone… ?

The new build :

With md5 :

Cheers

1 Like

For the moment, it works well!

Hi Laurent, I have a S7 in use. And iam interested in building. But I have no experience with it. How difficult is ut?

Hi! slightly new here, do we have any idea when a build for Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930A will come about? no one seems interested in this model lately, of that I can find at least.

oh sorry…
It’s not so difficult… I mean, now, I wrote my scripts so each time I want to make a build, I just have to type the command “./update.sh”
Do you have any Linux experience?

(I’m currently building a new version…)

New build on version 0.23 :

with md5 :

Again, not able to test the build so be careful and don’t forget to backup your data.

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi LaurentG, yes I have Linux experience. I use LinuxMint 20.3
I decided to become part of the /e/ testing team, for a new official built for the S7. So I think I cannot test both builts.
But I am still interested in building. Just to learn, how to do. So maybe you can give me the required informations?
Thanks for your work. Its fine.

Hi guys,

I know, it not the thread’s subject, but I think it can be interesting for some people here if you did’nt see it anywhere:

https://community.e.foundation/t/s7-s7-edge-os-ota-testing-time/39407

Maybe for some people (as me), it could be a way in helping /e/ easier than building.

Regards

blocked.gif

That’s a good news !!
So S7 will receive official update, I guess I will be able to stop building my own version…

Continue to try and the test the official, that’s better for the community :wink:

2 Likes