[UNOFFICIAL BUILDS] Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra for eOS R and eOS S

hmm… rebuilding the image with the latest e1.20s still has the same issue.
I think i might have found the problem.
I picked the latest Android 12 stock rom from Samsung to flash my phone before flashing the eOS vs 1.19s.
but reading through the LineageOS 19.1 forums for the device, I believe the firmware the devs used was a bit older (screenshot below).

Currently downloading this XXUDEVA9 firmware. will report back if that resolves the issue.

no luck attempting to downgrade, I guess the boot loader version is different.
Also, I just realised, the issue is not with the mismatch on the stock ROM and eOS, since LineageOS 19.1 is working absolutely fine with the same stock firmware.
I guess I’m not as informed on the tech side of this to troubleshoot and resolve the issue, will stick with eOS R (android 11) for now

For testing purpose only, I found sources for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra for Android 13. Please test:

e-1.20-t-20240316-UNOFFICIAL-z3s.zip
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/SamsungSmartphones/e-1.20-t-20240316-UNOFFICIAL-z3s.zip/download

i tried, it doesn’t work, I guess?

Thanks for you feedback. The S version does work though, or?

Can you please try this version:

e-1.20-t-20240317-UNOFFICIAL-FFVH7-z3s
https://sourceforge.net/projects/eosbuildsronnz98/files/SamsungSmartphones/e-1.20-t-20240317-UNOFFICIAL-FFVH7-z3s.zip/download

I’m going to try. sorry for the late feedback ahah

it’s still not working… maybe because I received the March security update?

Yes, your current Android is newer that the builds I made (Feb security updates)

How can i flash your on s20+ with february update?

1.21 builds will include February updates. But für S20+ there is R and S builds only

Hey!!
Will you update /e/OS for the x1s?
It’s the most stable rom that i tried, and some new features that i saw on the S4 official build would be nice (Just the update to /e/OS 1.21, with all the security patches)
Anyway, keep up the good work!

But at least you will make it possible for 20+ users with February update to flash r? At the moment twrp returns error 1 when i try flashing

Which Version oft the/S20 you are referring to?

Im referring to the s20+ 5g y2s

The R version or S? T is unfortunately not yet available for S20+, but there seems to be development…

The R version. It returns error 1.

Same issue with the S version, i just tried flashing in twrp and it return error = 1

Please have a try using the recovery-e

Which version are you currently using?