[UNOFFICIAL BUILDS] Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 LTE (gts3llte, SM-T825)] / Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 WiFi (gts3lwifi, SM-T820)] for eOS R

oh great! Please send the video link :slight_smile:

It’s already on my bro …i credit you Manoi and the complete gang BIG time HAAH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGlEJ-h_-NM

oh very cool!
Please credit the developer Awesometic, he is the developer of the LineageOS version.
https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-unofficial-11-eas-signature-spoofing-ota-sm-t820-sm-t825-2023-09-19-lineageos-18-1-for-galaxy-tab-s3.4293069/

Same for the S2 tablet please
https://xdaforums.com/t/rom-unofficial-10-lineageos-17-1-t713-t719-t813-t819.4070161/

I’m only porting the LineageOS to /e/OS…so I’m not really a developer, more a power user :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok will do , but you created the e Rom and many more on your androidfilehost so we are proud to have you , …this video was about you ,.and your works , i made videos before about awesomatic works he is my bro to , no worries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, many thanks then! Just wanted to ensure that the LineageOS developers are getting the attention and support they deserve!

Here you have an overview of my current unofficial builds…

1 Like

Coool I linked your Androidfilehost main page , its added to my favorites
so your good , btw any chance you can bring T310 to e ? I think Nougat Max
and Bq 4.5 Ubuntu phone that can run Android fine ,…one lineageos 14.1 creeated long time ago …T280 I ported from T285 that has e build … I saw you already have T800 I have that device to , I ported 13 to it , I have a box with 80 smartphones or so lol and still buying devices …Crazy man here

1 Like

I cannot build for Nougat. I can build from Q onwards.
The last version e is supporting is Q. Pie and Nougat are outdated even when someone could build.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying that Ron , but so are the old Lineageos roms available , so it’s not possible to build a Nougat at all even if outdated status is accepted ?

Theoretically its possible, however its not easy and you still have an outdated version

is this klimtwifi? I did a Q build and it seems not to work. Do you have a working /e/OS version?

1 Like

No it was a port on CrDroid or LineageOS . Only T280 I could Port from T285 . BTW I dont care about old build , its more that we have it in our Library here at e , the build used now are also outdated , I just edit them and add new apps such as browser webview etc to make experience good even in 2023 , great for Tv radio , ot personal stuff users know

Btw T800 Chagalwifi is the codename

ah ok. For this I dont have feedback yet. maybe you want to test:

1 Like

Of Course will grab the tablet and format it …
Ill get you your feedback brother

Ok Ron bad news the T800 Rom is not booting ,…not even after a format Data clean install…

1 Like

ok thank for the feedback! Seems my Q builds are not very reliable

1 Like

No worries bro I have pretty good lineageos 20 for chagalwifi , maybe you can overhaul the e components in the place of lineage . Its a port from the T805 , wifi sound touch works its more then good to use , I watch tv on it and its playing radio atm … Sources should be on Github,

Gonna test J5 now I should have that phone–oef I have 2015 model , but i do have the S5 NEO
Android 11 for Neo , great job …Sept 2023 patches wow !

Can you share the sources please