Unofficial /e/ docker build for unoffical lineageos rom. (prague)

Hello

I’m newbee in building roms, but i already build an official rom for a supported device with docker.
Now i want to build with docker an unsupported e device, whichone have an unofficialy supported LineageOs rom.
I spoke about building, with docker, e for p8lite207 (pra-lx1 or prague).

I tried to make a roomservices.xml file in /srv/local_manifests

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <manifest>
    <project name="DackJoker360/proprietary_vendor_huawei_hi6250-common" path="vendor/huawei/hi6250-common" remote="github" revision="ten" />
    <project name="DarkJoker360/android_device_huawei_hi6250-common" path="device/huawei/hi6250-common" remote="github" revision="10.0" />

<project name="DackJoker360/proprietary_vendor_huawei_prague" path="vendor/huawei/prague" remote="github" revision="android-9.0" />
    <project name="DarkJoker360/android_device_huawei_prague" path="device/huawei/prague" remote="github" revision="ten" />
  </manifest>

then run the docker run like that :

sudo docker run /
-v “/srv/e/src:/srv/src” /
-v “/srv/e/zips:/srv/zips” /
-v “/srv/e/logs:/srv/logs” /
-v “/srv/e/manifests:/srv/local_manifests” /
-v “/srv/e/ccache:/srv/ccache” /
-e “BRANCH_NAME=v0.17.1-q” /
-e “DEVICE_LIST=prague” /
-e “REPO=https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/os/releases.git” /
registry.gitlab.e.foundation:5000/e/os/docker-lineage-cicd:community

In the log it free on :

error: in sync -c --force-sync: revision ten in DarkJoker360/proprietary_vendor_huawei_hi6250-common not found
error: in sync -c --force-sync: revision 10.0 in DarkJoker360/android_device_huawei_hi6250-common not found

but it exist here

can you guide me ? i did not found this case on the forum.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

I think you have tyoes in your roomservice.xml

Your manifest says

<project name="DackJoker360/proprietary_vendor_huawei_hi6250-common" path="vendor/huawei/hi6250-common" remote="github" revision="ten" />

According to the error, repo is trying to sync the repo DarkJoker360/proprietary_vendor_huawei_hi6250-common

Should it be DarkJoker or DackJoker ?

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: sorry for that

[Fri Jul 2 21:36:27 UTC 2021] Starting build for prague, v0.17.1-q branch
21:36:41 Build sandboxing disabled due to nsjail error.
build/make/core/product_config.mk:223: error: Can not locate config makefile for product “lineage_prague”.
21:36:41 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device prague not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Failed to search GitHub
21:36:53 Build sandboxing disabled due to nsjail error.
build/make/core/product_config.mk:223: error: Can not locate config makefile for product “lineage_prague”.
21:36:53 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
21:36:54 Build sandboxing disabled due to nsjail error.
21:36:54 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don’t have a product spec for: ‘lineage_prague’
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

ok so… How to refuse that the e doker builder search for lineage_prague repos

If the device is a 2017 flavor, a LOS 16 ROM is available : [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][prague][9] LineageOS 16.0 | XDA Forums
This may help to build a Pie /e/ ROM …
Maybe using GitHub - DarkJoker360/android_device_huawei_prague with “pie” revision in manifest ?

The latest unofficial Lineage OS ROM built using DarkJoker’s repos seems to be lineage-15.1 which is Android 8 Oreo. You are trying to build an Android 10 (Q, LOS v17.1) /e/ ROM which isn’t going to work (at least not without a lot more work). Instead, you should try to build an Oreo /e/ ROM. To do that you need to

1. Change the BRANCH_NAME field in your build command to v0.17-oreo
  2. Change the revision fields in your manifest (to whichever revision was used to build the LOS 15 ROM. Or remove them, and let the build system work out which brach to use)

Good luck!

thanks for your help.

here DarkJocker publish the LOS17.1 for p8lite2017 i’m not sure which of his repo correspond to the build.

In other case i will build as you say.

Yes, but branches names are unclear :frowning:
I’ll advice to create a GitHub account if you don’t have one already, then clone his repos and give the most recent branch a “lineage-17.1” name/tag.

1 Like

i will ask to him direcly on XDA. and after i will do a git clone of the repos.

I come back because i get a new 1T hard drive i seems that 250G was not enough
So my roomservice.xml is as next :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <manifest>
    <project name="prague-dev/android_device_huawei_hi6250-common" path="device/huawei/hi6250-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
    <project name="prague-dev/android_device_huawei_prague" path="device/huawei/prague" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
    <project name="prague-dev/proprietary_vendor_huawei_hi6250-common" path="vendor/huawei/hi6250-common" remote="github" revision="lineage-17.1" />
    <project name="prague-dev/vendor_vndk" path="vendor/vndk" remote="github" revision="android-10.0" />
  </manifest>

i finaly get eos logs and one error that i can’t correct :

[Tue Aug 24 16:28:50 UTC 2021] Starting build for prague, v0.17.1-q branch
16:31:16 Build sandboxing disabled due to nsjail error.
device/huawei/hi6250-common/BoardConfigCommon.mk:17: error: build/make/target/board/generic_arm64_a/BoardConfig.mk: No such file or directory
16:31:19 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

But this time i don’t know where to find the repo to add this folder and it seems to not be on the https://github.com/prague-dev repo

u still building this?

can u teach me how to file docker build

device/huawei/hi6250-common/BoardConfigCommon.mk:17: error: build/make/target/board/generic_arm64_a/BoardConfig.mk : No such file or directory

change this one to generic_arm64/BoardConfig.mk

make ur own fork of the file