Update to beta version of 1password app, but on stable branch

Dear community,

about a week ago I noticed that Firefox was minimized when I was trying to fill my credentials on a website using 1password password manager. Then I looked at the version of 1password app - says 8.10.30-12.BETA. I never opted in for the beta program and found out that this would/should only be able when using a G. account …
So I uninstalled 1password, installed it again, its on stable branch again (8.10.28).
Then, after a few days it happened again. This time I did the same as above and turned off auto updates in App Lounge.
At the time of writing this post, I get recommended an update to BETA version in App Lounge. So I now know exactly how it has happened that this unwanted (and not fully functional of course) beta version has been installed.

What I don’t know is how this can happen in the background, since beta is not available in App Lounge when I search for this app.

So no bad situation for me anymore, but would be interesting to investigate and maybe fix.

Kind regards

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone