Updates cant by installed

Hello
I believe I’m done with e./os/ because every day I get a message that there are updates that are being installed and a day later there are the same apps that need to be updated again a day later there are many more apps that need to be updated but a few days ago everything was updated.

in addition I get notifications cannot update certain apps or there is no connection closely I have good wifi connection.

Even when calling, the number comes up, but occasionally not the name of the person.

Okay, don’t get me wrong, an alternative system will be good, but with so many problems, I’m slowly getting done with it.

I just want to be able to update my Fairphone 3+ properly and not have to think about it every time, everything works. I don’t want to become a slave to my smartphone.

if anyone has a good suggestion what my problem could be that would be great.

And otherwise back to android how do I do that again?

thanks in advance for your help

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Can’t confirm your problem on my Fairphone 3 on e-0.23-q-20220406175186-dev-FP3.

/e/OS is Android, too, but in this context …

https://support.fairphone.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048050332-FP3-Install-Fairphone-OS-offline

Hello,
For your problem with the frequency of apps updates, I believe that it does not depend on /e/OS, but many applications release new versions quite often. So it is the same with ‘stock’ (Google) Android. The difference might be the notifications, but you can turn them off by going to the App store, under settings you have an option to disable notifications for applications updates.

For your other problems, I’m not sure… on which /e/OS versoion are you ? For the passed year I’ve had no real issue with OS updates, except the first release of 0.23 (build 20220324173315), but I was confident in the fact that they would be quickly resolved.