Upgrade storage plan worked, but payment didn't work

Hey!

It seems I owe you some money…
A week ago, I bought a yearly subscription plan for 64Go, in order to increase storage on my /e/ Cloud.
Then, I downloaded all my photos (about 20000…) from Google Photos, and began syncing the folder with Nextcloud client. At a point, it stopped, and sent back 502 Bad Gateway errors.
I went to ecloud.global to try to find out what was the issue, and saw that I was at 100% of my storage capacity. Well, I had more than 60Go of photos, it seems…
So I clicked on “increase storage capacity”, selected the monthly subscription plan for 128Go of storage, and went through the process.
At the end, it told me that I had 0€ to pay (yay, go France!), and that my next payment would be due in december.
What a bummer… I thought I had to wait until december to continue my data upload… But actually no! The storage increased in my /e/ Cloud account!
So, long story short: it seems I owe you some money (about 20€ at least, until december, then about 8€ every month, if my calculus are good). What can we do about it?

Thanks

Hi @Fluf thanks for reporting this.
@alexis @arnauvp please can you have a look at the post above. Seems to be a bug in the Storage upgrade flow.

Hello @Fluf,

thanks for your email and for your transparency!

Could you share your order number for your 64 Gb subscription or the email address you used to subscribe?
Best regards.

Alexis

Hello @alexis!

Email address : thomas.raffray@e.email
64Gb sub order : #37018
128Gb sub order : #37876
Sub ID is #37019 for both orders

Thanks

Thanks for this info.
It is weird indeed. I have transferred those details to my colleagues in charge of the susbcriptions and we will come back to you shorlty.
Best regards.

Alexis

1 Like

Just to clarify: the 64Gb sub I bought was a yearly sub plan. The 128Gb sub is a monthly sub plan.