User Disabled on Direct Login but Visible Otherwise

The oddest thing is happening with my daughter’s /e/ account - When I try to log into it directly on a browser, I get a “User Disabled” message. Admittedly, she hasn’t really used it at all since I set it up for her over a year ago and it’s understandable that Murena might have disabled it in that time. However (and here’s the odd thing) I was able to get to her account on her phone. Additionally, I was able to add her account to mine on the browser and see her emails but I can’t see anything else. However, I still can’t log directly into her account. Anyone familiar with this issue that can give me some help?

Edit: Well, I searched through her GMail account and found an email from Murena saying that she needed to acknowledge a service agreement. Doing so unlocked her account. I went ahead and deleted her /e/ account because she wanted a different email address. How long do I need to wait before I can recreate it?

Edit: Contacted the help desk - they will probably be able to help me out.

Edit: Looks like I’ll have to contact the help desk for my wife and son’s account as well. I can’t even find the Account Deactivation Warning emails for their accounts to reactivate them.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone