**Hello good people,
i have recently purchased my first fairphone 6+ with murena e/OS. For the most part all my applications are working except off the Rakuten Viber Messanger.
I have installed it via App Lounge with no errors. Then opened it and put my mobile number, allowed all the permissions for the process and after submitting i am getting a pop-pup “Activation failed”.
For that reason i have already tried multiple ways:**
- Deleted the application cache and started the process over gain.
- Re-installed the application itself.
- Restarted the phone.
- Removed all available restrictions for blocking the trackers.
- Installed latest e/OS available software updates.
I have contacted the Viber support and they are saying that from my number no registration attempts were made. So i suppose it is a local problem with e/OS and application itself. Because i am able to call people and get sms with no issues.
My question would be, does anybody installed and successfully registered the Viber Messanger? And if yes, how did you do that?
I would appreciate any help.
Kind regards,
MaxMusterman