Vote for /e/ as an alternative to Google Android

Hey guys, I found this needs maybe some help to push /e/ to the top alternative :slight_smile:

Cheers :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Good idea! Seems we just need another 161 Likes to be Android’s top alternative.

@Julien, I don’t know you write the little intro on /e/ on the Alternatives.to website. For now, I have seen that /e/ is proposed as alternative to LineageOS but not as alternative to Android. Any chance to tweak that?
Another observation: I believe it would be better if you could change the headline to “Android fork” instead of “Lineage fork”. There a probably more users who know Android than Lineage. And: We should rather be interested in convincing “standard” Android users to move to /e/ than Lineage users. Right?

2 Likes

C’est fait en français

2 Likes

Login / Create an account

You need to have an account to be able to do various things on AlternativeTo. Just click the link above and you will be up and running in just a few clicks. We are no big fan of newsletters btw so you don’t have to worry that we will fill your inbox with crap.

Sorry can’t help.

Clicking thumb down, or up, was available without login, but may require captcha victory. :smiley:

Well, you may just sign up with a disposable/temporary email address. Then you are not trackable and may leave comments too.

I just voted for /e/
Guest vote is allowed, if you have the will and patience to fill-in the Google recaptcha…

1 Like

Now registered there and voted

Is there some sort of client? Then I can automatically vote for all FOSS software I installed on my Linux box.

1 Like