Two buttons on the web page
are reversed. The “Download” button has the devices list and the “Check Device Compatibility” has the link to download.
Regain your privaopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online services
Two buttons on the web page
are reversed. The “Download” button has the devices list and the “Check Device Compatibility” has the link to download.
Regain your privaopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online services
The text above the buttons should make it clear they are not reversed, they link exactly to where they should link in their context.
What I am seeing is a button that says “Download” and the text above it says “Download /e/OS” but the URL for the button is
The web page I am referring to is the e dot foundation/e-os/
Yes, I cited the exact page you linked to, and I’m seeing the buttons only once on the page.
Are the texts between the headlines and the buttons hidden for you? Please see this desktop screenshot …
(They are there for me on mobile, too, I checked.)
Of course it is. You need to select your device first to then download the fitting /e/OS build to install. It’s not the same install file for every supported device, they are different. Android is highly device-specific.
I’ll leave it to y’all. I would just think that a button that says “Check Device” would link to the device page and a button that said “Download” would go to the download page. If no one else sees this then that is fine. I just thought I would bring it up in case it was a mistake in applying the URL to the buttons.