Week 10 2024: Development and Testing Updates

No the problem is gone now. Thank you.

Yes, this was planned and is desirable, but has it definitely happened? Have I perhaps missed an official statement on this upgrade aspect? If so, please give me a link!

here is the content of the /e/.ZIP for the Galaxy Tab S6 lite wifi :

here is the content of the firmare folder include in the /e/.ZIP for the Galaxy Tab S6 lite wifi :

Geat Job LOS and /e/OS developpers and integraters !

https://images.ecloud.global/dev/gta4xlwifi/

I have a moto edge 20 pro and haven’t received the A13 update.
Do you confirm I have to upgrade manually?

Hmm, okay. Those who can read have a clear advantage :eyeglasses:
But the reader also needs to understand it.

By the way @piero it would also have been sufficient not to display your screenshots disproportionately to the explanatory text using “Hide Details”.

Pl note the next set of device to be added to the support list and the upgrade of existing devices to /e/OS T have been released as of today 4 March

Thanks for the update! Unfortunately I cannot find the 1.20 T release for davinci (see here). Is it published somewhere else?

Thanks for pointing me to the right location :slight_smile:

Thanks for pointing that out. Will ask the team to build and upload the /e/OS T dev build for the davinci.

[LIST] Devices which will be getting upgraded to /e/OS T - Part II

Can you please also ask the e-Dev team to create and upload the /e/OS T dev build for the LG G5 ‘h850’

Available:

lineage-20.0-20240210-nightly-h850-signed.zip

lineage-21.0-20240302-nightly-h850-signed.zip

1 Like

@Manoj The unofficial version e-1.18-t kindly shared by @ronnz98 works really well, it would be wonderful to have an official update to the latest version.

2 Likes

Great news, it is finally going to happen. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The following dev /e/OS T builds which were missing in the initial release should be available now

1 Like

Yeah! Both /e/OS-T ROMs are online now(!) Thank you(!!)

I presume that FP4 is also going to T with 1.21, or am I missing something :thinking:

Certainly. I don’t see it in that first post here, but it was announced in the Development thread of last week or the week before.

Here it is, when you open the list you should be able to see it

@lapor

Tested and working fine. On h850 everything works correctly even when switching from unofficial e-1.18-t with a simple wipe cache.

Hi Manoj, thanks for the very fast fix :muscle: :tada:

With my two h850s, the transition from e-1.17-t-20231123-UNOFFICIAL-h850 and e-1.18-t-20231221-UNOFFICIAL-h850 by @ronnz98 did not work as it did for you. Each time after the update installation via adb sideload I received the message Install from adb completed with status 2. installation aborted.

Only when I installed the official e-Recovery recovery-e-1.20-t-20240222382228-dev-h850.img, the reinstallation was successful every time. Now working fine. Thank you, e-Dev-Team(!)

I also miss the 1.20 update for lisa.

The /e/OS T build has been released for the lisa