What is my model and what rom to use "Kona"

high,
I have a problem with the mobile of my wife, OnePlus 8T finally, I think… model in fastboot Kona
on the internet, it’s assigned to 8T
I installed/e/ end 2022 and then as more update I updated the recovery with 2.0. impec this runs with the files “kebab” for well 2 or 3 months I do not have the dates.
Yesterday OTA update. At reboot my wife reboucle on fast boot.
With access to updated recovery by OTA in version 2.1.
I say myself a pity for the data, I will reinstall the rom in 2.1. Except that I have an error message “” atendu 8T get 8" and refusal to install.
I try 2.0 the same.
So I installed the rom of the 8 “instantnoodle” and it passes!
Except that the tel does not work … it asks for the pin code, but then indicates no sim card. Wifi ok, but no longer the phone function.
So, I would like to know what my exact model is and where my problem comes from?
OTA recovery that would be for version 8?
From version 8 of the rom that does not manage my hardware or which to a bug?

How to diagnose exactly what is my equipment? 8 8pro 8T knowing that the bone indicates IN2010 (oneplus 8)and adb or fastboot indicates Kona (oneplus 8T)

At worst, I will try to build a rom but … Still need to know which one. : D
Thank you for your constructive suggestions
FR
Bonjour,
Je rencontre un souci avec le mobile de mon epouse, OnePlus 8T enfin, je crois… model dans fastboot Kona
sur internet, c’est affecté à 8T
j’ai installé /e/ fin 2022 et puis comme plus d’update j’ai actualisé la recovery avec la 2.0. impec cela tourne avec donc les fichiers “kebab” pendant bien 2 ou 3 mois j’ai pas les dates.
Hier mise à jour OTA. Au reboot ma femme reboucle sur fast boot.
Avec l’accès au recovery updaté par OTA en version 2.1.
Je me dit dommage pour les données, je vais réinstaller la rom en 2.1. Sauf que j’ai un message d’erreur “” atendu 8T get 8" et refus d’installer.
J’essaie en 2.0 pareils.
Donc j’ai installé la rom de la 8 “instantnoodle” et ça passe !
Excepté que le tel ne fonctionne pas … ça demande bien le code pin, mais indique ensuite pas de carte sim. Wifi ok, mais plus la fonction téléphone.
Donc, j’aimerais savoir quel est mon modèle exact et d’où vient mon problème ?
De la recovery OTA qui serait pour la version 8?
De la version 8 de la rom qui ne gère pas mon matériel ou qui à un bug ?

Comment diagnostiquer exactement quel est mon matériel ? 8 8pro 8T sachant que l’os indique IN2010 (oneplus 8)et adb ou fastboot indique Kona (oneplus 8T)

Au pire, j’essaierai de builder une rom mais … Encore faut-il savoir laquelle. :smiley:
Merci pour vos suggestions constructive

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Using the globally unique IMEI number, you can check here some information about the device, e.g. brand or model.

1 Like

kebab is the OnePlus 8T device codename.
kona is referring to the sm8250 (snapdragon 865 processor) family from Qualcomm

This topic was automatically closed after 11 days. New replies are no longer allowed.