Where to find tutorials

Hi,

Where can I find “the interactive new user tutorial” and the “the interactive advanced user tutorial”?

As I am not proficient with the discussion tools, I was browsing and found that some badges exist, proving that you “earn the basic tools of discussion” and “…You’ve mastered the advanced tools of discussion…”, but I could not find those tutorials. I think they will be helpful in my case, I am always wondering how things work in the forum …

Thank you in advance

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

This post Who is Discobot? | Blog suggests that a user only needs to say @discobot where are the tutorials?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

Thank you. It allowed me to discover new things … although it was not clear to me the “say @discobot …”

But after reading the page linked:

• I went to the greetings mail received the first time I joined (clearly I did not go through it at that time … a pity …)
  • I followed the instructions and launched the tutorial … funny and interesting … so I now know more about moving around the forum …
1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

I am glad my lightweight reply allowed you to find your own solution !

It seemed a bit crass at the time to say

You will find the answer at the very bottom of your forum messages, where you already did not read it.