[WINTER SURVEY] [CLOSING DECEMBER 30th] Tell us everything you love and what you'd like to see improved in /e/!

Dear All,

LAST DAYS TO GIVE US FEEDBACK AND LET US KNOW ABOUT WHAT YOU’D LIKE TO SEE IMPROVED!

to ensure /e/ meets most of its users needs it is important for us to get direct feedback.
This is critical for us to know what you love in the OS, the main Apps and the Cloud Services but also to learn more about the features you are looking forward to see or the improvements you’d like us to bring in new releases.
To that end, we are kicking off a satisfaction survey process with the intent to reach out to the user community at least twice a year. This will enable everyone to give us some direct and unbiased input.

We have created the 1st /e/ User Satisfaction survey, this time using Lime Survey and hosted on our servers. The survey is completely anonymous and available here: https://mydataismydata.ecloud.global/276194

We thank you for your help and contributions in this effort to continuously improve /e/.

PS: The survey was published on Monday and got already several replies. We realized that we ask respondents who haven’t installed the OS on their smartphone feedback on the OS and the Apps, they can skip those questions. We are aware of this issue, we apologize for it, but we decided to keep the survey as is to avoid duplicates.

The /e/ team

3 Likes

How can I skip the questions or what should I fill in? On the first page are some questions marked as mandatory that I can’t answer as I’m not runnin an os.

@Klaus i have modified the conditions and it should work now. Please let me know if you are having trouble.