…Enter suggestions to improve documentation in this category. Do not raise bugs or issues here…
Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online services
…Enter suggestions to improve documentation in this category. Do not raise bugs or issues here…
Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/OS the deGoogled mobile OS and online services
As I follow this excellent guide I still get confused on when to “log out of any accounts you may have set on the stock ROM”. Do I do this before flashing partitions or before installing /e/OS?
ideally before any operation : while you still have access to stock OS
Thanks!
I hade a struggle unlocking my bootloader. As that steep needed me to link my device to my MI account. On Wednesday it will be 72h after I got my ticket to do the unlock. So, when my device is unlocked I need to logout, on Wednesday. As I it took me some weeks to get allowed to unlock I reached out. Thanks again for your help!