Adding new apps at ecloud.global?

nextcloud cookbook! :yum:

4 Likes

haha tbh this app is actually really good!!! all jokes aside haha

I really would like to use that cookbook-app. Do you know how to use it on /e/?

3 Likes

request it here! it is not available on /e/ yet. But i think it is available here https://cloud.webo.hosting/single-free/

I lost some work because I took versioning as granted on the /e/ drive services. Please add the “Versions” plugin to the list so that people can vote for it, that we can add it to the Nextcloud and prevent loosing data.

Hi @Aroun pl can you add this particular request as an issue on the gitlab. The reason I am requesting this separately is this caused a loss of data and as such should have priority. I will pass on the info to the team.

Isn’t “SMS to cloud” sync already done?

Hi @Manoj,

Please find here the issue: https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/backlog/-/issues/1858

The poll we conducted to find popular choices for inclusion into eCloud has been closed. You can find the final tally here
Will pass on the results to the dev team…the implementation would be based on a feasibility check. Will update on the progress on the results from the dev side.

I would like to thank all users who participated or shared their suggestions and helped us on this poll.

We are still open to options and suggestions.

1 Like

Isn’t “SMS to Cloud” functionality already present? I think I remember some announcement about that.

Yes ‘SMS to Cloud’ is available but in the testing mode for the development team. Should be opened out to all user soon.

1 Like

Only Office integration should be available on ecloud for all users now.

4 Likes

The Mail app that is part of Nextcloud Hub 20 would be great (instead of Rainloop), as it has email threading, so can final say goodbye to Gmail and use email in that conversation type view! In fact, just all of Nextcloud Hub 20 in general please.

All of the standard apps made by Nextcloud would be a good start, as these should work out of the box without any issues (I know some third party apps can sometimes cause server issues).

Would also support: Maps, Cookbook, Collabora/OnlyOffice, Carnet, Deck, Music Player, Talk.

1 Like

I think Nextcloud Hub 20 (next version of what powers /e/Cloud) has a new ‘Dashboard’ feature which is customisable. Hopefully this will come to /e/Cloud when they upgrade to version 20:

1 Like

I would love too, but apparently there’s no intention to replace Rainloop (search other posts with RAINLOOP term)

That would be a shame. At least as a choice between the two would be nice. Conversation threading is such a valuable productivity tool for many, I think it would be short sighted to ignore it. If people are serious about moving away from the likes of Google, then you have to offer tools that rival them.

I like the eCloud apps very much. I would just like to see the ability to repeat a task added / enabled. I can currently do that in my Tasks app (tasks.org) and I think it works with the eCloud apps - just need to make the setting visible, I think.

1 Like

We had run a survey last year on this thread checking with users what nextcloud features they would want to see in the eCloud.
Some of the features are under testing and only available in the dev team. Hope to roll them out for all users soon.
Screenshot from 2021-01-27 19-28-16

2 Likes

How to find OnlyOffice:
I’m adding this note because it was not obvious to me that OnlyOffice was installed - there is no icon on the menubar for it like there is for files, email, contacts etc.
To create a new document, navigate to the desired folder in the files view, then click on the Add icon (+ in a circle (+). There you will see the options for Document, Spreadsheet, Presentation.
Screenshot from 2021-04-17 22-28-17
Existing supported documents will open in onlyoffice.

1 Like

Bonjour,
Une nouvelle banque coopérative est née en Belgique : Newb https://newb.coop/fr
Ils ont développé leur application mobile présente dans le store google :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=be.newb.mobilebankingapp&hl=en_US&gl=US
Serait-il possibel de l’ajouter dans /e/ ?

Merci pour le super boulot !

Michel