Adding new apps at ecloud.global?

just to add another suggestion to this thread, I would love to see Libre Office Online, e.g. via Collabora. Works surprisingly well + libre!

4 Likes

To add to this, I’ve been piloting Libre Office Online here:

a free pilot is available + subscriptions afterward (if you want) are not expensive.
Would really be great if /e/ offered this too!

@manoj any news on which apps are on the /e/ nextcloud Road map? I would love to see Libre office en the maps app, which looks v promising with a mobile app also planned

1 Like

Will check on this and get back. There should definitely be some new features after all this ‘wait’…

1 Like

Hi! Joining the party a bit late, but I see there’s no updates yet so here’s my wishlist:

• Nextcloud news
  • Nextcloud bookmarks
  • Phonetrack
  • Metadata (I think nobody named this one but I think it would be really useful!)
  • Keeweb integration

Thanks a lot

As mentioned here [1] I would love to see versioning for files!
Greetings
Moritz
[1] Versioning in Nextcloud / eCloud not enabled?

2 Likes

Nextcloud Forms to protect privacy-sensitive survey data

Any news @Manoj …?

I just read this and really support requests for the Slack / MS Teams alternative on Nextcloud: Nextcloud Talk. Would be amazing to be able to coordinate work activities through /e/ / Nextcloud.

1 Like

News app would be great!

Hi, just to add to this, another great productivity tool is Nextcloud Deck, it is like a Trello replacement. I’d really love to be able to use Nextcloud Talk and Deck both: would make the /e/ cloud a great basis for work also, besides private life.

@Manoj , we are starting a new project soon at work, and i would like to use Nextcloud Deck and Nextcloud Talk for the project. Is there an ETA for if/when these are added to ecloud.global?

Looks like these are some of the popular choices…lets have a vote to decide which ones should be selected and get into eCloud

• Talk
  • PhoneTack
  • News