APN - Unable to select

I’m running /e/ on a pre-installed Galaxy S9. The system keeps defaulting to T-mobile even though I’ve added the following APN settings from the mint mobile website and selected the button/dot next to it.

If I turn off “Automoatically select network” it will search for a minute or so and then provide a list of APN’s, none of which are the one I added.

I’ve seen someone mention in the past that adding APN’s can be weird but I don’t know if that info is up to date.

I’m not sure if the problem is with the APN settings, or if the network can’t be reached where I am currently, if the problem is with /e/, or if the problem is between the chair and the keyboard so to speak.

I don’t think the APN is relevant to the carrier network selection.
An APN is used for data connections (i.e. to the internet), while the carrier network that you can have selected automatically or manually, is the transport layer over which all the phone’s connections (telephony and data) go.
So you won’t be seeing the APN anywhere during mobile data connections. It is used in the background.

As for the problems entering the APN data that I described in the other ticket: With e-0.17 I can no longer reproduce them.