So I was using lawnchair as a powerful and simple launcher up to now.
However, I’m trying to remove as much unupdated app leading me to try to use Bliss.
And as much as I love the idea of a degooglify phone, Bliss is so far a pain in the butt.
“widget” page is too limited :
- basic widget cannot be removed
- cannot have widget everywhere
- no calendar widget
basic function such as:
- placing app anywhere
- having fast animation (specially regarding folder)
- smaller folder opening lower on screen to make it more usable (I have small hand and the galaxy s7 is HUGE to me having to reach mid screen is hard)
- How to simply change that backgroud picture ?
If I would have to choose I would say that widget are the most usefull thing in Android and makes it what it is, having such a reduce set of functionnality over widget is bad, if I wanted an IPhone or a Miui I would have use that…
Anyway sorry for the rant the project is awesome and I hope it get better and better.
As an overall improvement I would love to have all default app available in dark theme.