Can't build for Oneplus Nord (avicii)

After facing troubles to sync repos Unable to fully sync the tree

I’m now having troubles to build:
Going straight to the error logs:

Device avicii not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from LineageOS Github (http://github.com/LineageOS).
Found repository: android_device_oneplus_avicii
Default revision: lineage-17.1
Checking branch info
Checking if device/oneplus/avicii is fetched from android_device_oneplus_avicii
Adding dependency: LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_avicii -> device/oneplus/avicii
Using default branch for android_device_oneplus_avicii
Syncing repository to retrieve project.
Repository synced!
Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/avicii
Adding dependencies to manifest
Checking if device/oneplus/common is fetched from android_device_oneplus_common
Adding dependency: LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_common -> device/oneplus/common
Using default branch for android_device_oneplus_common
Checking if kernel/oneplus/sm7250 is fetched from android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250
Adding dependency: LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250 -> kernel/oneplus/sm7250
Using default branch for android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250
Syncing dependencies
Looking for dependencies in device/oneplus/common
device/oneplus/common has no additional dependencies.
Looking for dependencies in kernel/oneplus/sm7250
kernel/oneplus/sm7250 has no additional dependencies.
Done
[W][2021-02-23T22:07:32+0100][358] void cmdline::logParams(nsjconf_t *)():250 Process will be UID/EUID=0 in the global user na                              mespace, and will have user root-level access to files
[W][2021-02-23T22:07:32+0100][358] void cmdline::logParams(nsjconf_t *)():260 Process will be GID/EGID=0 in the global user na                              mespace, and will have group root-level access to files
build/make/target/product/updatable_apex.mk:22: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/avicii/lineage_avicii.mk]]: "vendor/onep                              lus/avicii/avicii-vendor.mk" does not exist.
22:07:33 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
[W][2021-02-23T22:07:33+0100][430] void cmdline::logParams(nsjconf_t *)():250 Process will be UID/EUID=0 in the global user na                              mespace, and will have user root-level access to files
[W][2021-02-23T22:07:33+0100][430] void cmdline::logParams(nsjconf_t *)():260 Process will be GID/EGID=0 in the global user na                              mespace, and will have group root-level access to files
build/make/target/product/updatable_apex.mk:22: error: _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/oneplus/avicii/lineage_avicii.mk]]: "vendor/onep                              lus/avicii/avicii-vendor.mk" does not exist.
22:07:34 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'lineage_avicii'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

My .repo/local_manifests$ cat roomservice.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_avicii" path="device/oneplus/avicii" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_common" path="device/oneplus/common" remote="github" />
  <project name="LineageOS/android_kernel_oneplus_sm7250" path="kernel/oneplus/sm7250" remote="github" />
</manifest>

I don’t know want is going wrong cause I have no oneplus folder under Q/vendor/

Thanks for helping!

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Hi.

The reason it’s going wrong is because you DON’T have the vendor files.
if you add this line in your roomservice.xml it should solve the problem:

<project name="TheMuppets/proprietary_vendor_oneplus" path="vendor/oneplus" remote="github" />

indeed, repo sync before attempting to build again

1 Like

Or build with the flag INCLUDE_PROPRIETARY=true

1 Like

Adding the flag does the tricks, but it downloads all vendors files. I think @pintaf solution would have save me some bandwith and disk space :slight_smile:
Anyway, building in progress!