Cant get oneplus 9 to recovery

what recovery? Do you mean you flashed boot with twrp?

Unplug the device, power it off, then do the button presses. When in recovery re-connect the device.

no , i flashed the eos recovery

it just wont go to recovery , i was able to see stock recovery yesterday just by pressing some unremember random button combination

I think we have already established that recovery is not working by flashing the files you got with the eOS download.
Have you tried payload dumper go and extract the 3 files from the payload?

It’s frustrating I know but you will only get somewhere with this by following some sort of plan and being careful to know where you ae with the device and what you have done.

Let me suggest something and if you agree, I will continue to help.

1. In fastboot, change back to original slot where you started.
  2. In fastboot try fastboot boot twrp. If it boots twrp: download eos R and sideload it.

If not:

3.Extract boot, dtbo, vendor_boot from your eos S download. (I can help if that is a problem)
4.Try flashing these as per eos install instructions (Note: use the extracted boot.img instead of the bundled eos recovery. ie fastboot flash boot boot.img
5. If recovery boots, sideload eos S
If not
6. Pause for thought and discuss options

https://github.com/ssut/payload-dumper-go

this ? : OnePlus - 9 Pro - lemonadep - Documentation Suggestions - #8 by bofh666

i guess , ill take this steps , thanks for helping me out man , its indeed very frustrating , when only having a broken phone which is faster empty then it charges

I can’t get the numbers to work properly in that list!

Anyway, the point of step 2 is to see if oos11 is on device.

fastboot boot twrp.img
< waiting for any device >
downloading ‘boot.img’…
OKAY [ 4.965s]
booting…
OKAY [ 0.482s]
finished. total time: 5.447s

after that it got to fastboot text and stays there

OK, cross OOS11 off your list.

ill now try the next step , extracting

Good luck. I’m staying here.

payload dumper$: unzip e--s--eos.zip payload.bin
this is the command im giving in , opened a cmd into the folder of the payload dumper

outcome : unzip: cannot find or open e--s--eos.zip, e--s--eos.zip.zip or e--s--eos.zip.ZIP.

as i see it auto adds .zip to the end so i try eos without .zip (thats the zip of latest eos)
the forum doesnt add the * symbols , i exactly typed it as showed in the tutorial , named the eos zip to eos.zip

unzip e--s--dev-lemonadep.zip payload.bin
filename of my eos zip is just eos.zip

you can extract the payload.bin from the eos install zip in normal method (linux). Just right click on it and extract.

Instuctions for pdg are in their download

Actually, just checked and they are not.

Here you go:

Command to run pdg

Open terminal in folder containing pdg and target payload.bin

Check payload.bin is the only one in directory with that name!

run: ./payload-dumper-go payload.bin

ok , done. i extracted the content of the eos dev zip

sideload u say , the eos zip file which i extracted? can i use the sideload command shown in the screenshot on top?

OK, good.
Step 4, try to get a recovery going just like you did first time.
As per the eos install instructions.
In fastboot , flash dtbo, vendor_boot and then boot.img (that’s the “recovery”)

unplug

power off and do the button presses to try and boot recovery.

If it works you can carry on with the eos install instructions (might need a fresh install zip if you didn’t copy before extracting, but i’m not sure about that)

If it doesn’t work let’s assume you have 13 on device and discuss…

booooom , got into recovery
should i wipe first? or just go install eos?

Take it easy and follow eos instructions. Wipe and then sideload.

Is the install zip good? you copied it b4 extracting.?

If no to the above, maybe download again to be safe?

its still installing the update, i see step 2/2 , does take long it seems , to answer your question , i just used the eos zip i downloaded (the same i extracted)