Can't login in Soundcloud

forgot to add, you have to disable/re-enable device registration for the profile change to take effect immediately. No need to wait. I think then on login soundcloud app complained, but gave me a (auth) cookie still and it worked

2 Likes

I tried that too. But the “Status: last registration: 2 hours ago”. Also notice in your screenshot though that yours also says 4 days since last registration

didn’t fiddle then, just went for screenshots - but you’re right, it’s not as easy to trigger… last time I tried it was instantaneous. I don’t know the microg app logic to trigger device registrations.

That said, even if this will work, the grander picture is a bit bleak, as in parts of the class just got implemented, but the whole class is already on its way out and the App soon moves to yet another not at all implemented class. Just to set expectations.

The mobile soundcloud.com Web interface got a bit better compared to the time last I checked.

2 Likes

It worked for me!
Thank you so much.
I’ve waiter such a long time for this to work

Since last upgrade v2023.07.18 connection is working back properly, see https://github.com/microg/GmsCore/issues/1654#issuecomment-1655214007
Soundcloud recaptcha verification has moved to the web browser. Beware that someone mentioned that it is not working with duckduckgo browser by default. So, switch to Fennec/Firefox.

Looks like our pressure has worked :smiley: I’ve subscribed to Soundcloud Go+ to support them and the artists back.

1 Like