Does not sync "tasks" and "calendar"

Hello,
I have a S9+. For a few days the calendar and tasks of the smartphone are not synchronized with their web apps. Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

Can you access the Account Manager and see whether the synchronization is activated?

It should be noted that the synchronization got stuck after a couple of days on my OnePlus 6, at least on Android 11. This seems to be a bug that at least does not affect many people.

1 Like

Thank you. I can’t add /e/OS account. It must be a bug in the S9+

I have desynchronized /e/ account… And now I can’t add it. I have a serious problem…

If I understand correctly, you have tried to delete the /e/OS account?

Yes, I have. Now I cannot install it.

Thank you for the link to Manoj’s instructions. Although they were still for Nougat (Android 7) and Oreo (Android 8), the suggestion to remove my /e/ account from my FP3+ (on S) and re-adding my /e/ account finally worked to bring my calendar entries back that I had lost in the course of the upgrade from Q to S. :slight_smile:

If I don’t fix this, I have to change OS. Is there support here?

You will not reach official Support here. You can contact Support by email: support@e.email

This is what Settings > Passwords & accounts looks like on my FP3+ /e/OS 1.5.1-S (Android 12):

(You can create such screenshots by holding POWER and VOLUME DOWN simultaneously.)

To get from the 1st to the 2nd screen, I tapped + Add account. Depending on your version, there might only be a + sign.

1 Like