DONATIONS / Liberapay

Hello everybody,

@GaelDuval @Manoj , I’d like to make a donation to e.foundation, to support the efforts made, and those to come.

In order to do it, I’d like to avoid the paypal only option that is on /e/ website.
I think it would be a good thing to have the choice between paypal and, for instance, Liberapay, wich I use myself, preferably.

It is also possible to donate monthly via Liberapay (wich also would be a second option to work along Patreon).

Looking forward to see what we can do about it :slight_smile:

Thank you!

6 Likes

Hi @Gregoire we do have a few alternate modes of payment as you mentioned. Will check on adding Liberapay as well.

Update: Added an issue here so that the team can add Liberapay as a payment mode.

4 Likes

Liberapay would help me donate monthly. And it’s a libre project. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

would second this, i prefer the concept of liberapay to most of the other payment systems

1 Like

Hallo,

I would also like to support to the e.foundation by a donation and do not use Paypal.

Is it possible to make an IBAN bank transfer?

Hi @wolfbert,
Thanks for offering to donate. You can contact us at contact@e.email and we will send you the IBAN details.

I was just about to suggest the same. Right now, I am using Patreon to donate to the project, but I would much rather use Liberapay if that option was available.

Any progress with respect to supporting the project via Liberapay?

1 Like

Hello,

I post my message here as we talk about alternative way to donate.
As you believe /e/ will be part of history soon, I do believe Duniter as well (G1)
That’s is why I strongly recommand you to take few minutes to get to know what it is (basically UCI crypto)
And be incline to open a wallet in g1.
I already gave in BTC, but can give much more in g1 :slight_smile: it’s pure love monay

Some info (even if quite heavy) in english here : https://duniter.org/en/theoretical/

with love,
vivou

current status if you want to donate via liberapay (https://liberapay.com/eFoundation/donate) is

Cannot be renewed because the account of the recipient isn’t ready to receive new payments

I went with patreon, but if I’m not mistaken if you’re european and go for yearly donation via SEPA, there’s less overhead than CC and monthly patreon, fyi.

1 Like