/e/ App Store is here!

I love the way the appstore works. Some missing:

• tado
  • ticketmaster NL app
  • no dutch banking apps (as @andrelam mentioned)
  • berichtenbox (dutch message app from the goverment)
    But impressive work!! as said i love it!

Great work! Even is in the first steps is a great achievement. With time it’ll be better.

5 Likes

Great start. Needs dark mode and filters for privacy level, energy, licence, etc.

I love white, I don’t Ned Stark :smiley:

Does not work from the beginning! Leeco Le2, region of Russia!

insists wanting to update yatse to 9.1.5 even though i have 9.1.7 installed…

In France it’s work perfectly with LeEco L2

The Main problem is that we can’t login in a lot of apps : yuka, dating apps…

I know it’s because of the lack of Google Play Services even with MicroG

It’s frustrating to be able to download an app on /e/ store (or Aurora etc) without being able to use this app

How /e/ app store is getting its applications, directly downloaded from Google Play ?

How to contact app developpers?

Hi @Superman the apps are being downloaded from Google Play & FDroid. All threads on the AppStore are monitored by the app developers. So any suggestions / feedback here will get a response or is noted for future development.

I cannot find out what kind of analytics ‘Berichtenbox’ uses. Do you know it? It’s not mentioned in their privacy terms. If they use Google Analytics I will not engage.

doesn’t work for me. other app stores, aurora, fdroid ,always work!

Can you be a little more precise please ? What’s your device, your version of /e/, when does the issue appear, etc ?

As already mentioned above, leeco le 2, does not work on all versions from the beginning of the appearance of apps

1 Like

Oh yes sorry. For the same device TheMajorTom said it works in France, maybe your location causes the issue (did you try with a VPN ?). I’m not an expert so maybe it’s all nonsense.

I guess you should report it with some logs if it doesn’t work.

I will try with vpn, thanks for the advice! But other “e” services work well!

Through VPN works! Means in Russia blocked!

2 Likes

Wow that’s crazy!!! I would never have thought…

Hi, I can’t update my phone since I’ve encrypted my device, can someone please send the apk of the market please ?