Some examples of apps could have updates.
I haven’t any updates listed in “updates”. I installed “Moovit” and “Nike training club” from /e/App and Yalp proposes updates when /e/ doesn’t. It appears that /e/Apps have older versions. Some examples :
Facebook Lite :
- Current version on phone (using Yalp) : 22.214.171.124.102 (this is the version https://www.facebook.com/lite/ proposes)
- Version available on /e/Apps : 143.xxxx
- Version available on Aptoide : 147.xxx (maybe they are in the future or fake apps ?!)
- Version on phone (using Yalp) : 2.19.134
- Version on /e/Apps : 2.19.115
- Version on Aptoide : 2.19.144
Clash Royale :
- On phone : 2.7.2
- On /e/ : 2.7.1
- On Yalp : 2.7.4 (but Yalp cannot install it on my phone because of split apk)
- On Aptoide : 2.7.5 (until now the only store that allow me to install it)
And so, Moovit and Nike Training Club
So I will wait to test this functionnality.
Sometime apps cannot be installed or search fails :
- It loads and then say “something went wrong”, but eventually it works. Regarding what is said it seems to be a known bug.
There isn’t tinder, how will I find a girlfriend ?!
Globally easy to use, nice design, fluid and good point it seems to be able to install split apk (I had some issues with this point when using Yalp that was the reason I also used Aptoide).
Nice job, waiting for Tinder.
Question : If I have to reinstall my phone, apps will be restored when syncing my /e/ account ? That would be awesome, currently I’ve always to reinstall everything.
Thank you for all the job done anyway !