/e/OS versions release notes

I have a fajita device (OnePlus 6T) running with /e/ OS 0.9. Today, I received an update for /e/ OS 0.10. What are the changes between 0.9 and 0.10? Is there any page describing /e/ OS versions?

https://images.ecloud.global/dev/fajita/ … see changelog.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I’m used to check this page but it’s not really useful to me. I’m unable to say the difference between 0.9 and 0.10…

This one ? https://gitlab.e.foundation/e/os/releases/-/tags

1 Like

Or over there, as you want :

1 Like

Thanks all for your responses. These last links are more human readable and they are useful.

If I’m not wrong:

1. For fajita, I have to check the pie release note
  2. I was wondering if there was anything new in 0.10 because it’s been over 8 months since I had regular updates in 0.9. But in July all new versions went from 0.9 to 0.10 and there is nothing particularly new.

It’s not possible, 8 months ago it was 0.7.

You can see what is new (or what has changed, new version doesn’t mean new features) in 0.9 and 0.10 changelogs.

Oops! You’re right. I started with 0.7. The 0.9 update was done in April. I got it. Thanks for your clarifications!

You can check what has come as part of the v0.10 release

I must say the release notes are somewhat confusing. To be fair, the last one does not look too bad, but for example v0.9-pie states:

What’s inside?

eDrive

• Disabling /e/ drive mobile data usage does not work e/backlog#891

Well that’s certainly not a great “what’s inside” :laughing:. I understand (or assume) that the release actually contains a fix for the respective issue. However this is maybe not always clear to less involved users (that would still like to understand the release notes).

Maybe this can already be fixed by writing (which does not require an alteration of the actual backlog titles):

The release contains the following fixes and improvements:

Otherwise, a simple [FIX] could be prepended to the respective backlog titles.