My FP3+ phone is stuck on fastboot mode after installing /e/ with the Easy Installer on Windows 10.
Background: Everything went well during the installation with Easy Installer. During the last step Easy Installer informed me that /e/ was successfully installed on my phone, and that I had to restart it by pressing the Volume Down key to lock the bootloader. So I did it.
But when my phone restarted, it displayed an error message “Your device is corrupt. It can’t be trusted and will not boot.”
- I can’t start the phone.
- I can’t launch the recovery mode.
- The phone isn’t recognized anymore by ADB on the computer.
I only manage to unlock something using the command “fastboot flashing unlock” while reading other threads with similar issues.
- I tried to press the power button for 30 seconds, but it still reboots on fastboot mode after 5 seconds.
- I tried to press POWER + Volume Down keys, but it still reboots on fastboot mode
- I tried to press POWER + Volume Up key, but it still reboots on fastboot mode
- I tried to use the “fastboot reboot bootloader” command, but it still reboot on fastboot mode and nothing changes.
- I tried to boot an image using the “fastboot boot twrp.img” command but it failed and notifies “FAILED (remote: ‘unknown reason’)”
- I tried to flash it using the “fastboot flash twrp.img” command but it failed and notifies "unknown partition ‘twrp.img’ " "cannot determine image filename for ‘twrp.img’
- I tried to find it on the computer to erase all the datas and copy the backup, but there’s nothing.
I don’t understand why it ended up like this! And I don’t know how to fix this neither.
I’ve read on other threads that it means my phone is “bricked”.
So if someone is kind enough to help me… I thank you.