Ecloud.global: increase storage blocked

I’ve tried to click on “increase storage” several times the last week, always with the same result on the screenshot. How to continue the 64GB of storage after one year? Where to find the recent pricing and means of payment?

Regain your privacy! Adopt /e/ the unGoogled mobile OS and online servicesphone

1 Like

Everything is working on my side.

I’m correctly redirected to https://esolutions.shop/e-cloud-subscriptions/

You could try to subscribe by directly going to the link above, even if the link won’t be personnalized.

1 Like

Screenshot at 2020-09-14 20-35-00

I am blocked here too! What happened? I already subscribed to this product and I know it is about time to pay for another year of storage. I go here on a desktop computer, I cannot read it on a phone.

1 Like

Hi Peter,
Good to hear from you after a long time even though it is about an issue :slight_smile:
I am also able to log in to the url given above. If the issue is still there on your side Please send a mail to support@e.email and we can have a team member with database access look into your account.

regards,
Manoj

2 Likes

OK, I finallly got in. New website, new account it seems that was the problem. And allowing scripts from esolutions.shop and jsdelivr.net in NoScript security suite before accessing the site from the link in ecloud.global.

But I still don’t see how to continue the subscription for 64 GB of storage. Last payment was September 2019. I hope the bank account number is still the same, with the notification as before. Because, the new shop doesn’t know my subscription:
Even though entered the shop from within ecloud.global. And there is no way to pay by bank transfer as I did before.

1 Like

Hello Peter,
You mentioned a new account.
Have you tried to log in with your initial esolutions.shop account, the one you used last year? It is different than your /e/ account. Did you try request a password reset here: https://esolutions.shop/my-account/
Regards,
Shenol

2 Likes

Hi @pjmbraet,
good to see you again here. Can you share your e.email ID for which you would like to extend your subscription ?
Thanks and best regards.
Alexis

2 Likes

Hope this bank account number FR76 1027 8021 8300 0201 6960 197 still is the right one, because esolutions.shop works credit cards only. Payed € 49.90 by bank-transfer on that number. With the e-mail address under it and the same information as last year.

Placed an order in October 2018, Order number 4048, and had to it this way last year too. This “credit cards only” doesn’t work for me, I only do bank-transfer and PIN. Pinning works faster, most e-shops work with it, but not /e/.

Thank you, that was the problem, I changed my password.

1 Like

I tried to buy more storage and received the error message “you don’t have the permission to subscribe to this product”. I made an e-solutions account but this did not help.

1 Like

Pl send a mail to support@e.email with the details

2 Likes

I’ve been hit by that “Your access to this site has been temporarily limited by the site owner” error too (copying the message here, for reference and search englines :wink:

The details are:
Block Technical Data
Block Reason: You have been temporarily locked out of this system. This means that you will not be able to log in for a while.
Time: Fri, 6 Nov 2020 12:40:36 GMT

I contacted the support. Hopefully, that will be sorted out.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, I’ve been trying for days to access the storage options, I wanted to check when my next payment was due, keep getting that error, now I’ve found an email from earlier today saying my payment didn’t go through and will be retried in 12 hours or click link to pay now, I click the link and that too brings me to the same page :frowning:

I’ve got the money ready to pay but I didn’t know to make it available as I couldn’t get into the account, stuck in a loop :frowning: I’ve replied to the email detailing this but thought I’d also check on here to see if anyone else is struggling. I can’t check this on my /e/ phone either as the battery is shot and needs replacing.

All who are having issues with access, please note that you have to first logon to esolutions.shop and then click the increase quota etc. link.
If you can’t logon to the shop you can reset your password.
Please visit https://esolutions.shop/my-account/
Regards,
Shenol

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just tried that and no matter which way I try to do it I get the same error page, whether I’m trying to log in or change the password, I’ve tried with both my e.email address and the gmail one the payment reminder email came to :frowning:

Hi again,
Can you confirm that you are not using a VPN when connecting to the shop?
Shenol

1 Like

Sorry for the delay didn’t see the message come in, yes I’ve just double checked and my VPN is off, I think after I first started to get the error I tried turning the VPN on but that didn’t make any difference, don’t know if my repeated attempts have tripped a longer block or something but I’ve had no messages other than the missed payment one I got today.

Hello,
I will ask @arnauvp to have a look at this.

1 Like

Thank you, I’d like to get it sorted as I don’t want the storage and contents to vanish when I’m trying to pay for it :slight_smile:

Fear not, they won’t vanish. We check each case and try to get in touch if we see it’s some payment error. Also, at most we just reduce the quota and your storage becomes full, we never delete any data unless it’s clear abuse!

Let me have a look at this today or tomorrow and get back to you.

1 Like

Thank you, I have the funds ready to go but obviously if I can’t access the account I can’t manually pay it, and I have no idea if it will now automatically process.

1 Like