Hi guys, we have pushed an /e/OS update a few days ago (dev only, not stable yet).
Some of use are having issues with eDrive, despite the tests shew no issues.
We would be grateful if you could test this and report any issue you encounter.
How to test?
- make sure you are using a “dev” /e/OS ROM (e.g. NOT on a preinstalled /e/-smartphone like the /e/-FP3 or the /e/-Galaxy…)
- ensure that you have an /e/ account configured in Settings->User and accounts (otherwise, check this)
- check that Pictures & Video sync is enabled in Settings->User and accounts->email@example.com->account sync
- upgrade to the latest available /e/OS version 0.11-20200829xxxx using OTA update (Nougat: Settings-> About phone->System updates / Oreo: Settings->System->About->System Updates / Pie: Settings->System->Update manager)
- take a couple pictures, record a short video, delete an older picture
- switch your screen off
- one hour later connect to https://ecloud.global
- in the “Activity tab” check which content has been sychronized during the past hour
- check in your pictures that you can retrieve the picture and video you have taken earlier
- report us here if it worked/if it didn’t work