Email troubles: can't log in? (Nexus 5)

Hi, all. I’m struggling with logging into my /e/ account at ecloud.global.

I managed to properly set up /e/ onto my device (Nexus 5) all the way up until I had to log in with my /e/ account. I originally made one account linked to my ProtonMail account, but for some reason, my phone refused to log in and kept stating that I had an incorrect password or email. I was very certain I was loggng in with the correct information, but I tried again, using both my /e/ email and my ProtonMail email.

After that failed, I tried to reset the password, but no email was received at my ProtonMail account. I checked the spam, and there were no emails. As far as I can tell, that email account isn’t filtering anything.

I ended up giving up and creating a new account, this time linked to a different email, and it worked fine when I used that new email to log in to ecloud.global and it worked on my phone.

However, once I logged in, I tried to switch my reset email back to my ProtonMail account. After I did this, I logged back out of ecloud.global, and tried to log back in again. It keeps telling me my username or password is incorrect. My password is definitely the same, but I have tried now with all three emails–the e.email, the ProtonMail, and the new email–and none of them work. I’ve also tried with just my username. Nothing works.

Of course, like before, when I try to reset the password, it claims it’s sent to my ProtonMail account, but I’m still not receiving any message. I have no idea how to resolve this. Should I just create a brand new account again?

Hi, welcome in the community :slight_smile:

Maybe this will help :

You always have to enter your e.email (not only the username) and in lowercase.

And in the forgot password field, you need to enter the e.email, not the recovery mail.

I suppose I didn’t make it clear in my post! I’ve already tried with my full e.email, in lowercase, as well as used that in my forgot password field. I am still not receiving any recovery mail.

Pl can you send a mail to support@e.email with the account details.