[FEATURE PROPOSAL] Remove MicroG Shortcut From Settings Main Menu

One Thing I Noticed That in settings of Android Pie have 2 MicroG Shortcut
One In Settings Main Page and Another in Setting/System/Advanced/MicroG,
Why not just remove one shortcut from Setting Main Page It Makes Setting Main Page Look Cleaner

on Google Pixel it’s the google service setup and on e it’s the microG setup. So why should e.foundation should rename it. Lineage also doesn’t change it to LOS. If people are searching for microG setup the will type in search: ‘microG’ and not ‘e’
For me, it makes absolute no sense !!

It’s Not LineageOS
It’s Based On LineageOS
And Beginner Don’t Really Search for MicroG
They Don’t Need To Config It Too…
Config Will Always Stay Default For Beginner
And I Am Not Talking About Renaming MicroG To /E/
It’s Just Make The Shortcut From Setting More Business Model Type Cause /E/ Is Not Only Custom ROM Maker They Will Sell Device Worldwide With /E/ Operating System Then Why Not Put There Brand Name There Too! Like Google Did
(If They Want They Can Rename MicroG Too)

Google has Google Services. E has MicroG services. That’s the difference and why it makes no sense for me.

But we are here to discuss feature requests and when it is you meaning, It’s OK, it’s a free world :wink:

Yup … it’s Open Source World
So Discussing If It Make Good Sense

Why not appears in the results when searching for MicroG ?
That way, experienced users who know how to use MicroG will know where to find it, and unexperienced one, will understand this setting entry.

One Thing I Got Now , That in settings of Android Pie have 2 MicroG Shortcut One In Settings Main Page and Another in Setting/System/Advanced/MicroG, I think Why dont they remove it from Setting Main Page It Make Setting Main Page Look Cleaner