Note: Documentation in this section is Work in progress. Help us update it. Help us make /e/ better !!
- SEARCH — typing the first character will display if the app is already installed on the phone else fetch its reference on the web
- APP SUGGESTIONS — the top 4 most used apps on the phone will show up in this widget
- WEATHER — This widget is installed by default . The weather widget needs to be configured the first time the OS is set up to start showing the local weather. The weather widget cannot be removed as of now.
- EDIT — This button allows the addition of more widgets to the screen
- App Icons are easily accessible on the screen
- Little or no learning curve for a user who wants to use the /e/OS
- Easily uninstall non — system apps
- One place for having important widgets like weather info or emails.
- Swipe down on any screen for searching apps
- Notification badge which inform if there are pending notifications in any app.
How to use the Bliss Launcher app
Understanding the Main Screen
- The Bliss Launcher display all the available apps on the screen
- This easy to use UI ensures almost little or no learning curve for the UN-initiated.
How to install new apps
- The installation is done by accessing the Apps Installer
- Once the apps are installed they will show up on the Screen
To delete a non system app on the BlissLauncher
- Long press a non-system app
- This will make all the apps jiggle
- Apps that can be uninstalled will have a small ‘-’ minus sign on top right of the icon
- Tap the ‘-’ sign on the app you want to uninstall
- Select OK in the pop up which will ask you to confirm the uninstall request
- The app will be uninstalled when you press OK
- A toast appears with the message that the App has been uninstalled.
About the Project