Is there a newer rom for condor then e-0.7-n-2019112732147-dev-condor

OK. It may take a couple of days. I’ll post here when it’s available.

Thank you, Pete.
No rush.

which post is this @harvey186 ? i’m considering to build my own unofficial build for a phone and a tablet and could use some guidance

Hello.

Same problem with Moto E 2015 Surnia, still with unofficial /e/nougat by Unknown… Lovely compact and works fine, but no matter to test last improvements of /e/ ROM… (I can’t build by myself, lack of memory and RAM in my Dell).

Old devices are good companions :wink:

Hi trefix
Building a new unofficial ROM for surnia is on my To Do list, because my wife has one of these devices. It’ll be a few days before I do it though

I was pointing to this HowTo [UNOFFICIAL BUILD] minimal eOS pie version

but you can also use this for a complete eOS build [HOWTO] build eOS in old fashioned way with breakfast -- now with interactive script

1 Like

Wow :star_struck: Thanks a lot !

I don’t need microG, but your build will be the best, of course :wink: A “pie” flavour ?..

@sassonie @trefix
Currrently my builds are failing and I’ve no idea how to fix them. I’ll look again after the weekend

Hope they aren’t failing at 99% with not enough space error or at around 85 % with java error regarding apps.
The out of space error is a bug which is reported long time ago on github and the other seems to be new

No hurry
And don’t feel obligated to anything.

Thx, anyway. :+1:

It’s the second of those

[ 89% 31034/34785] target R.java/Manifest.java: Settings (/srv/src/NOUGAT/out/target/common/obj/APPS/Settings_intermediates/src/R.stamp)

Full details of the error output at https://pastebin.com/U31nL2Sz
And more details in this topic

Yes, there is an other user which reports also issues with this.

By the way, you can remove from source
/prebuilts/prebuildapks/Apps

than you build should go ahead.
You won’t have the Apps store … but, hey, how needs this apps store?

I’m building using Docker, so I have no idea how to go about changing the source.
Do I have to go digging around inside the docker image before I call docker run
(Sorry for the dumb questions: I’ve not worked with docker before)

If you will use this script you can delete the apps from the folder /prebuilts/prebuiltapks

and start the 161.sh

Thanks @harvey186 I will bookmark that thread in case I ever get round to building locally, and outside of Docker. For now I’ll continue using Docker running on ‘throw-away’ cloud compute instances from Vultr as a: they are more powerful than any server I could afford to have at home and b: I don’t have the broadband bandwidth at home to be working with huge repo repositories.

I look forward to the official Docker image getting fixed sometime soon so I can build a new unofficial surnia ROM

@sassonie I’m sorry to say that the build for Condor is failing because of this issue
@trefix The build for Surnia is in progress. I’ll update this post when it’s finished
(Later) The surnia build was a success and the ROM is now available, details here

Thanks a lot for your efforts… :wink:

could you send my the roomservice.xml via https://del.dog/ ? Than I can create a small version :slight_smile:

I will if I can find it. Can you tell me whereabouts in the /srv/ directory structure I should look? (I’m still building with Docker, so I don’t usually have anything directly to do with the source)