Just wanted to say thanks for /e/OS

Hi all. New to the forum but have been using /e/OS on a TerraCube 2e (2nd version) since it was released. It’s really quite a wonderful thing to have a practical alternative to iPhones/Google Android and I just wanted to say thank you for all of the hard work. I’ve work in IT for longer than I care to admit and dealing with security/privacy issues gets really overwhelming at times…not having to worry about that on my phone is a huge plus for me.

33 Likes

You right, we need to thanks the whole team for their work. Without some guys like them, we will just have 2 OS for smartphones or computers run by GAFAM.

So thank for your time, thanks for everything and long live to /e/OS :pray:

10 Likes

Indeed, you are right and we have to thank the whole /e/OS team for the job they’ve done and go on doing. The way is still long but you’ll get to the end.

Bravo !

8 Likes

I would like to thank all the /e/OS team for wonderful work as well :pray:

6 Likes

Yes, a big thanks from me too. Great to have another option than just Google Android and iOS.

I think the foundation should better promote that they accept / need donations to fund future development.

Looking forward to version 1.4 (only one behind the latest Android).

5 Likes

Thanks to all the users for their support and appreciation. It is your feedback that helps make our processes better. There is a lot that we need to work on or improve. With your gentle and at times not so gentle :slight_smile: suggestions and comments, I am sure we will eventually get there.

14 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 15 days. New replies are no longer allowed.