[LIST] Apps that work or do not work with microG

AusweisApp2 (germany) works on Murena One (1.21.2-s) and coupling with Manjaro Linux (AUR-Repo)

1 Like

FastVolt Maroc seems to not work well. On my 1.21-s on a FP4 it restarts very frequently and asks me to turn on GPS. Can someone please test and give me a hint what to do to make it work?

The reason is that I want to make a road trip with my ev to Morocco, so charging there would be imperative.

TK-Ident (germany) works on Murena One (1.21.2-s), protection cover must be removed for NFC query.

Hi for L’Identité Numérique La Poste

I can install it, but can not validate the PIN code : i have an error related to google play Fr.laposte.idn “L’Identité Numérique La Poste” : impossible de créer code PIN

Seems some user can have their PIN code …

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fivemobile.thescore

Push notifications do not work on The Score app. There is a test feature in the settings and when a notification is sent it never arrives. I have other apps with push notifications functioning perfectly fine on the same device but this app refuses to even with all the trackers enabled in “advanced privacy”.

Plugshare stopped working a while ago.

Apps that requires a Play Integrity API Check will fails.
You can test your Play Integrity and Safenet with apps like Simple Play Integrity Checker or Play Integrity API Checker.

Hi. I can’t edit the list. I found several apps that just work fine for me and I found one app that does not work for me that is not on the list yet.

On top next to 362 there is the edit button

I see the button, but I only get the edit history there.

Personally if i click on “modifier”, edit in french, i have the text code, and could modify it.

1 Like

I wanted to make a screenshot and of course NOW it works. :person_facepalming: Before, I could only see the history, same as if you click on the edit button without being logged in. IDK, maybe it was a caching problem? Well, anyway, I can edit now.

EDIT: I just noticed that I had reached ‘Trust Level Basic’. Maybe I needed that to edit the wiki?

@Manoj wanted to add 3 apps but I get the following error message when hitting save:

An error has occurred: Body must not be longer than 40000 characters; you have entered 59108.

Pl can you try now and let me know if you see the same error.

I think it was Badge and then the Wiki edit is possible.

“This badge is granted when you reach trust level 1. Thanks for sticking around and reading a few topics to learn what our community is about. New user restrictions have been lifted; you’ve been granted all essential community abilities, such as personal messaging, flagging, wiki editing, and the ability to post multiple images and links.”

Still an error but it changed slightly the limit from 40000 to 50000 characters:

An error has occurred: Body must not be longer than 50000 characters; you have entered 59166.

I increased the limit further. pl try now. This is an informative post so would be good to have all the information in one place.

Thanks, works now and added 4 apps from Austria :+1: