[LIST] Banking Apps on /e/OS

You are right about business accounts. They still use the digipass for banking. If I’m correct, for personal accounts, you can also use the username and password to register the app on your phone. But, if you still can’t register that way because you still have to identify yourself by making pictures/recordings, I would ask Triodos for an extra identifier to use for your registering. You won´t need that thing anymore after registering for the app.

Monzo for UK :uk:

Works really well with my usage so far. No warnings and seems fully functional.

Starling Bank app just broke for me completely, must’ve updated their security checks.

1 Like

Meanwhile, CIC french bank app is still working fine :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Since this week i have a problem with the KNAB and ABN-AMRO app in the Netherlands, that i cannot scan the QR-codes on IDEAL payments anymore or Login to my bank-account.

On the Dutch group i found someone else with this problem and it looks that it comes with the new update of the apps. On my old phone it was working with e/os version 1.10. (old version of the app)

I have an Asus Zenfone 8 .

Question, does it fully work? Like, can you use the device signature system etc to sign transactions?

I tried this app on microG for Lineage 20 but I couldn’t make it work. I could see my account data etc, but digital signing of transactions couldn’t be activated.

If it works completely on e/OS, that’d be amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

ASN Bank App (The Netherlands) does not work: QR scanner within app does not react to QR-codes. Fairphone 4; did not work on e/OS 1.10 and still does not work on e/OS 1.11.

Hi,

Norisbank / PhotoTAN works also! (Germany) on FP 4 with latest /e/os

ZKB TWINT does technically work but scanning QR-Codes and paying takes more than two Minutes… But paying via phone number goes through instantly.

Why does this difference exist between the Lounge and Aurora apps?

Italy Poste Italiane Bancoposta install from aurora store
Italy Intesa Sanpaolo Intesa Sanpaolo install from app lounge

Phone : Pixel 5
Version : 1.12.3-s20230615299639-stable-redfin
I am able to download UBS Access App and UBS & UBS key4.
However I am not able to transfer my login from my previous UBS Access App (on my old phone) to my new one…

Maybe I missed the list for the United States? (I assume I just did not look in the correct area). I would like to add some more information for the community. Please let me know if I missed anything.

The following banking apps work and tested with /e/ OS Version 1.12.3-s-20230617300623-dev-sunfish

Capital One (Google Play Store/App Lounge):
Everything works and tested. including photo/deposit and bio-metrics.

Navy Federal Credit union(Google Play Store/App Lounge):
Everything works and tested. including photo/deposit and bio-metrics.

Ally (Google Play Store/App Lounge):
Biometrics fails. App detects something is off, and disables Biometrics. Will allow you to sign in manually. Photo/Deposit does function.

Nor sure how to edit this list so I’ll make a separate post:
Austrian Erste Bank has two apps: sIdentity (for confirming login and payments/bank transfers in place of TAN) and George (online banking)

Both work, although George’s stock trading feature seems broken

Ing Italia apparently does not work anymore on /e/os, microg services are all on.

It used to work just fine, but they must have introduced some new shenanigans in latest version.

It works fine on a stock full google phone.

I can provide more details in case

Have tried clearing app storage? That oftne cures the ‘App keeps stopping’ problem

I did, I have also contacted customer service and they reset my token telling me to try again in a day. As instructed I have uninstalled, reinstalled and tried again, but this did not solve the issue.

With 1.14 payconiq by bancontact is working I think
Also itsme

Without rooting…
Super :sunny:

Thanks for the effort

1 Like

I added a fiew banking apps of Switzerland (25.08.2023).

Can we also add, or have a separate list, of banks known not to work? I already see at least a couple that have been barred because they stopped working.

1 Like

Maybe @Manoj can change the title in :

[LIST] Banking Apps that work/not work on /e/OS

or simply :

[LIST] Banking Apps on /e/OS