Lost local calendar after solving sync

Hi there… I had a sync problem in my phone… everything was synchronized (photos, contacts) but the calendar and the task, and I was having constant HTTP 404 server error while synchronizing…

The good news is that I just created a new calendar in ecloud, played a bit with the Accounts/myEaccount/Administration/CALDAV settings and I was able to get a new sync calendar both in my phone and the ecloud website…

HOWEVER I LOST MY CURRENT CALENDAR IN THE PHONE (the one that was not synchronizing) AND I HAD MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THE NEXT 3 MONTHS THERE!!!

So… is there any local file where I could retrieve (even as CardDAV files) in my phone in order to extract my precious future events and record then again in the new (well synchronized) calendar?

Thanks in advance for your h/e/lp

Cheers

So… there’s @guntram on the /e/ community support telegram channel who helped me to find the calendar SQLite database

I could read almost all the events from the db-journal (there were already deleted from the calendar.db database) and I will be able to rebuild my calendar events…

Cheers

Anyway: it was weird behaviour from /e/ to delete my original calendar (after more less one month of no sync… actualy it fits more less the date when I updated to the last /e/ ROM version…

Actually I wonder if this two /e/ accounts configuration on my phone is normal (one general, the other just for “Adress book”, both associated with my /e/ cloud email…

Maybe that was the origin of the synchronization problem…