Proton mail app

I was able to install build 0.7 o unofficial.
What problems can I have using this build?

@IlarioQ, this question comes after installing the unofficial build? Well, you were brave!
No, seriously, @Unknown says … this build same as official, but no ota updates support. The experience with unofficial builds from @ Unknown shows that they usually work well - only exceptions confirm the rule.

Yes i agree, Though I dont use my protonmail for super crucial emails anyway and I just check once or twice daily. Protonmail team has previously mentioned somewhere I read that yes they are currently using google push service at the moment for notifications until they develop the app further to not need it and can be independent.

Of course it comes later, because if it hadn’t worked out, it’s a problem I wouldn’t have asked myself :wink:
OK, let’s hope we’re not the exception… :slight_smile:

Hopefully soon I chose protonmail for the privacy they guarantee.

I’ve used Proton mail app on regular Android for awhile now. It doesn’t like when you start it without being connected to the web. If you turn on web, you may need to close and restart the app, so if it also displays that behavior on e OS, don’t consider it a bug.